Friday, December 12, 2008

Aunt Laura's 8 Things Tag

Okay, here it is:

8 TV Shows I like watching:

1. Mythbusters
2. Survivorman
3. Time Warp
4. Dirty Jobs
5. How it's made
6. The Office
7. Amazing Race
8. House Hunters (I know, but I was at work on Wednesday!)

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Rode my bike in the garage (dang fog!)
2. Went to work
3. Went to Aubrey's school choir and band concert (the band sounded like a flock of geese being slaughtered but the choir sounded great)
4. Had a pumpkin pie shake from Jack in the Box after the concert
5. Helped Heather fold Laundry
6. Watched The Office
7. Started a new book, "Shoulder the Sky" by Anne Perry
8. Slept soundly (thanks Will!)

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Spring
2. Grandchildren
3. Kids on missions
4. Going on a mission with Heather
5. Seeing more of the world with Heather when the kids are out of the house
6. Clothes of the future that don't require laundering
7. Kids happily married
8. Another pumpkin pie shake from Jack in the Box (with a side of jalapeno poppers!)

8 Things on my wish list:

1. Self cutting lawns
2. More patience
3. More time in the day
4. A college football playoff system
5. A nice sunny day
6. Deep profile carbon wheels for my bike
7. A Snuggie!
8. Pumpkin pie shakes available year round at Jack in the Box, not just during the holidays

1 comment:

Mom/Linda said...

I wish you had mentioned the "snuggy" before I finished my Christmas shopping.

You CAN have pumpkin pie shakes all year 'round. All you need is a shake machine (Oh, wait--you have one!)